1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing, downloading, installing, or using the Investor Insights Services, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://gettingthemoney.com/site-disclosures/terms-and-conditions-of-use/ on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC (“Getting the Money”) can not and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies.
What we can guarantee is your satisfaction with our training. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on the products we sell, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of our training, just ask for your money back.
You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only.
Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance.
Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- Lassiter Marketing Group corporate office is open Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT.
- We close for all government observed holidays.
- These policies and procedures apply to all Lassiter Marketing Group products sold on this site or any other site owned by Lassiter Marketing Group that includes a link to this page.
3. DIGITAL TRAINING COURSES
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for the course.
- Any refund requests after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Occasionally we offer payment plans on our digital training courses. In the event of a payment default, you will be notified to update the credit card on file.
- In the event you disregard our payment default notice(s), we reserve the right to charge the payment to another credit card linked to your account and/or cancel your account access and refer for collections.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted.
- Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than once.
- There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than once.
4. LIVE EVENTS
The events, information, and speakers listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days prior to the event to request a full refund of your ticket price or seat deposit.
- Any request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed.
- Any unused tickets will be forfeited and are not transferable to another event.
- TICKET HOLDERS MAY NOT SELL, OFFER FOR SALE, OFFER AT AUCTIONS, RESELL, DONATE, ACT AS COMMERCIAL AGENT FOR ANOTHER PARTY OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER THEIR TICKETS IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE SPECIFIC PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF LASSITER MARKETING GROUP, LLC.
4. COACHING AND CONSULTING
- Our Coaching and Consulting programs are non-refundable.
- We may, at our discretion, finance the coaching program for a period not to exceed 12 months at 10% interest.
- If you are approved for financing, you will be required to sign a promissory note to secure your debt until paid in full.
- In the event your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
- In the event that a judgement is obtained against you for non-payment, we will pursue all legal remedies available to us including but not limited to garnishment and lien.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Lassiter Marketing Group LLC services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that Lassiter Marketing Group LLC may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
6. ACCESS TO PREVIOUS PURCHASES
As an accommodation to you, subsequent to acquiring the Getting the Money training, you may download previously acquired training (when available) onto any Associated Device.
Some of the Getting the Money training or services that you previously acquired may not be available for subsequent download or access at any given time, and Lassiter Marketing Group LLC shall have no liability to you in such event.
As you may not be able to subsequently download certain previously acquired content or training, once you download an item, it is your responsibility not to lose, destroy, or damage it, and you may want to back it up.
Getting the Money reserves the right to change content options (including eligibility for particular features) or remove access without notice to any previously purchased training, bonuses or content that is no longer valid or deemed out of date.
7. SOCIAL MEDIA GROUPS AND COMMUNITIES
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below.
These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed.
Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
- We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
- Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Partnering with other members: access to this group does not mean that Lassiter Marketing Group LLC endorses anyone’s products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- If you are looking for help implementing the stuff that Getting the Money teaches, see our sister company TheInvestorAgency.com
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
- Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules: Three warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in a 7-day removal from the group. After the 7 day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you break the rules again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from the community or group.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that Getting the Money, including but not limited to the Getting the Money Products and services, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates and the scripts and software used to implement the Getting the Money training, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright.
You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Getting the Money system training in compliance with this Agreement.
No portion of the Getting the Money Services or Training may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Lassiter Marketing Group LLC.
You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on Getting the Money in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Getting the Money brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Getting the Money products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Getting the Money brand at any time without notice. In no event will Lassiter Marketing Group LLC be liable for making these changes. Lassiter Marketing Group LLC may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Getting the Money services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF LASSOER MARKETING GROUP, LLC, EXCEPT FOR USE OF The Investor Insights AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Getting the Money, the Getting the Money logo, other Getting the Money trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Getting the Money may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding Lassiter Marketing Group, LLC products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 998-6718.