Hi, I'm Susan Lassiter-Lyons and I wrote the book on raising private money for real estate. Literally.
And if you need cash for deals then I’m going to PROVE why getting money for deals has never been easier!
In fact, I’ll willingly hand you my exact step-by-step blueprint for raising private money that has let me close over 600 commercial and residential transactions.
Then I’ll take you by the hand and walk you step-by-step a simple system for raising as much private money as you need for real estate THIS YEAR even if you’ve never raised a $1 in your life. Read this special message for details…
Dear Fellow Investor,
In today’s real estate market... You Need CASH To Buy The Best Deals!
Point blank, simple.
Yes, that’s stating the obvious but it’s important you know that today, in our market…
Have you ever found a fantastic deal, put it under contract, and then applied for a loan at a regular bank like Chase or Wells Fargo?
How'd that work out for you? (LOL)
Unless you have a giant salary, a bazillion dollars in cash "reserves" and a downpayment of 30% you're screwed.
Imagine how effortless (and more profitable) your business would be if…
With the private money system you’re about to learn, you too can have a million dollars (or as much as you need) waiting in the wings – without jumping through hoops for bank loans, being ripped off by hard-money lenders, or getting blown off by sellers who fear creative financing.
That’s the power of GETTING THE MONEY!
I started out probably just like you.
I began investing in real estate in 1994 by forming a small syndicate, the Lien Lords, to pool $2,500 in capital to purchase tax liens at auction.
Since that modest start, I’ve participated in more than 600 transactions as an investor, broker, lender, syndicator and advisor.
And since my start back in ’94 I’ve also:
And much more!
To put it another way…
So you could say I know a thing or two about finding the money for real estate deals in today’s market.
But I’m not alone.
I’ve taught thousands of people all across North America how to raise funding for real estate deals so they can open the doors to amazing opportunities.
Here’s just a few stories from students who’ve taken my training and have seen massive results:
Case Study #1: Christopher Craig
Christopher was a professional working long hours in a remote office in the oil fields in Canada. It was lonely, cold, and he could never see his family. It wasn’t the life that he imagined. He didn’t have time or freedom… and it was miserable for him.
He wanted to start buying real estate in the United States, but being Canadian the problem was he couldn’t get financing in the US.
That’s where he found me.
You see, Chris had some challenges. 1. He had no family support. 2. He had some internal blocks if he actually had the credibility to get private money.
After sharing my strategies he was able to raise $100,000 for his first deal. Since then, he’s become a full time real estate investor using other people’s money, buying real estate in the United States while living in Canada.
Case Study #2: Chris Luciano
Chris has an interesting story. Years ago he was a successful investor buying and holding the traditional way – financing through banks. (Back when that was possible.)
But he decided to shift gears and wanted a change in business. When an opportunity to buy a bar in his neighbor came up he jumped at the idea.
After putting up his savings, and hitting up all of his friends and family to raise the investment the bar eventually failed.
When I met Chris he had lost everything and was at the lowest point in his life.
He decided to get back into real estate but his worry was he couldn’t get money because of this business failure that took everything from him.
He thought, “There Is No Way Anyone Would Invest In My Anymore.”
After a few shifts in mindset and a few new strategies I shared with him Chris is again a full time investor 100% funded with private money.
Case Study #3: Shae Bynes
After getting fed up in the corporate world Shae jumped right in, quit her job and became a real estate investor.
The challenge – she couldn’t get properties closed because she couldn’t get the money to finance them.
No problem… after I shared a few strategies with her she started reaching out to private money partners using my methods.
Following my steps she was able to create success in her first deal with a private lender.
Here’s the fun part – that private lender was so impressed with the results and return that the investor told her parents in Singapore.
This led to her first international investor and was the jumping off point of a very successful investing career!
And here’s the great news for you:
The course is made up of 13 video-based training modules (with mp3's to download if you prefer) to walk you through every step of the process AND more importantly, actually IMPLEMENT it!
Here's what you get...
Session 1: Your Investment Plan and Brand Identity
• The 5 sections your private money business plan must have to attract the best investors with the most money.
• My 1-page business plan method with a simple “fill-in-the-blank” template.
• The secret to using your plan as a tool for focus, motivation and maximum achievement.
• A step by step plan to become THE expert in your area by building a solid “private money getting” brand that attracts lenders to you so you don’t ever have to chase them.
• How to apply Fortune 500 branding tactics to your business so that you stand out, get remembered and are perceived as one of the big boys.
Session 2: Your Private Money Prospects
• There are 3 types of private money partners waiting to invest in your deals. Learn who they are, where they are and how to pitch them so that they will fund all your deals for life.
• The 3-step interest system guaranteed to get your deals funded fast. (Value statement, meeting, pitch.)
• How to effectively educate people with IRA’s on the opportunities of private lending in real estate… and why now is the time to move their investment dollars.
• The exact scripts you can use to raise 5-times more money than you’re even asking for AND the ‘magic question’ that locks in rates as low as 4%!
Session 3: How to Structure Your Private Money Program
• The biggest mystery for real estate investors is “what to pay private money partners?” I’ll show you how to “price” your program to keep everyone happy.
• Equity and debt partners aren’t the only partner types in private money. (I used this 3rd little-known partner type to raise $3.5 million!)
• Learn how to determine the investor yield and cash on cash return on actual (and proforma) deals.
• The one ratio that experienced investment partners will want to see before they invest with you… (I bet you have no clue how to calculate it.)
• A demo of the #1 software program that calculates 7 investor return ratios on investment deals (commercial and residential)… Plus, it automatically creates a partnership offering handout and manages multiple partners’ returns for you!
Session 4: Your Private Money Power Team
• The shocking reason why most investors fail… and how not to become a victim of this all-too-common mistake.
• The top 4 Power Team members you need and how to get them on board fast and cheap.
• The #1 person you *must have* on your team if you have (or hope to have) more than one private money partner. (I guarantee that 99% of investors raising private money have never even heard of this.)
Session 5: How to Create Your Million Dollar Private Money Presentation
• The Private Money Presentation Formula to create your private money presentation using the same template that raised more than $30 million.
• A deep dive Into the 11 components that your private money pitch must have for maximum success.
• The 6 biggest pitching mistakes and how to avoid them.
• A tour of 2 of my Private Money Presentations that raised a combined $4,485,000
• Frame control and prizing techniques from Oren Klaff’s best-selling book Pitch Anything PLUS we’ll listen to Oren himself talk about using these killer techniques!
Session 6: Private Money and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)
• I’ve invited my friend and real estate securities attorney, Kim Lisa Taylor, to address all things related to private money and the SEC.
• Special updates on the JOBS ACT as it relates to crowdfunding and advertising for private money.
• She’ll let you know exactly how to stay SEC compliant.
Session 7: How to Market to Private Lenders Leads Lists
• My exact process for finding tons of money for your deals hidden in public records filed at any court house nationwide from the comfort of your home or office!
• Where to get a list of private lenders in YOUR area online for less than .20 per name – you’ll see their contact info, how much they loaned, the property info and more!
• The actual postcard I send to private lender leads lists that generates 5X more responses than any other postcard or letter you’ve seen.
• My secret method to uncover the lenders (private and banks) of all the members in your local REIA!
Session 8: Online Private Money Marketing Strategies
• How to automatically follow up with leads to fulfill the SEC’s mandated “pre-existing relationship” requirement. Screw this up and you’re subject to huge fines…or worse.
• The 5-step lead generation and nurturing plan that turns strangers into private money partners… on autopilot.
• How to use Facebook and LinkedIn “pay-per-click” advertising to generate private money partners… simply, inexpensively and effectively.
• The top 5 automated marketing tools to create your website at the touch of a button AND completely automate communication with buyers, sellers and private money partners over email, phone and text message.
Session 9: Private Money Pooling and Syndication
• What “syndication” really is and how to determine if it’s right for you.
• How to structure a syndication (including the proper paperwork) so that it’s SEC compliant and you and your private money investment partners are always protected.
• How you can get upfront fees by putting together a deal (usually 1-3% of the purchase price) and how to get monthly cash-flow and equity without putting any (or very little) of your own money up. You play deal maker… and profit big.
• How to acquire apartment buildings AND put together hard money and note buying funds using syndication… and where to find the partners who are actively looking for deals like this.
Session 10: How to Close the Deal
• Step by step how to put together a private money transaction, what documents to include, and exactly what you MUST do before and after closing.
• The exact checklist you need to follow when closing deals. You’ll get the exact checklist we use so you can make sure every step is completed on every deal.
• The exact documents, disclosures, and legal protection you’ll need to close a deal with a private lender… forget just one and you could be opening yourself up for SEC scrutiny or a lawsuit from a lender.
• What gets filed (and where) plus how to work with a title company or closing attorney like a pro with my ‘closing instructions’ template.
Session 11: Private Money Partner Management
• Manage your investment partnerships and syndicates on Facebook using this one little-known feature.
• How to effectively follow-up with your private lenders after you close a deal… during the timeline of the note, and at payoff to provide an over the top customer experience. Your lenders will keep coming back with more investment dollars for YOU… and soon they’ll refer their friends and family. (You’ll even get my special payoff letter that gets referrals like crazy).
• How to automate your private lender communication so that it’s easy for you but still feels personal to them.
Session 12: Private Money + Financing Combos
• How to combine private money with other financing so that the underwriter AND your private money lender is happy.
• How to create a wrap mortgage using private money to SELL your houses fast.
• How to solve your downpayment and earnest money problems forever with private money.
• Using private money to qualify for business lines of credit and master loan commitments from portfolio lenders.
Session 13: Private Money Show and Tell
• I’ll walk you through 4 real-life private money case studies… nothing held back so you can see exactly how these deals were structured for maximum profitability.Go behind the scenes of…
• The multifamily deal from hell: One hedge fund, three portfolio lenders, two fires and 9 private lenders and we still made it profitable!
• The 100%, loan to cost single-family rehab deal – model this and you’ll be getting 100% loans in no time.
• The Note Buying Fund (this is the answer to “what I would do if I had to start all over again today!)
• The Private Equity Mortgage Pool or how to become a private lender with no cash or credit of your own and collect big points and fees.
As you can see, this course is packed with real, usable, actionable content that you can take and put into practice immediately to start making more money in your business.
Take a quick peek at what a few of our Getting The Money students have had to say about this system…
What Susan teaches works. Period. I have secured nearly $400,000 so far and I am not finished! You won't be disappointed with Getting the Money. You will laugh (a lot), learn, and if you take action, you will most certainly get the money!
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I couldn't get money in the US no matter what I did because I'm Canadian, so I had no choice... private money or nothing. Since I started working with Susan, my first private money loan was for $100,000 and now I have access to more than $1,000,000 in private money. And that's just in 6 months!
Winnipeg, Manitoba CA
My WORST week since I started working with Susan was only raising $600,000! Ha ha.
Susan! This is the BOMB!!!! Really... so much actionable content I don't know where to begin. If we implement a fraction of what you've taught us we will be SET! No more feeble excuses!
Ft. Collins, CO
One month after getting your course, I was brought a great deal on a multiple-house package. I had a few private money lenders but I had already put their funds into other deals. I took the deal to a hard money lender and local bank and of course, was turned down. Then I remembered you said in one of the training sessions that private money investors always have more money to invest than they put into their first deal. Based on this, I went back to one of my private money partners and pitched him the deal. To my amazement, they invested $400,000 into my deal. Without your encouragement, I would have probably lost the deal!
The content in Getting the Money is AMAZING - specific, understandable, and immediately usable. Thank you!
Cherry Hill, NJ
The cost of the Getting the Money course is $997. This is a one-time payment for everything in the program. And it's worth 10X that.
At this point you should know if this is for you or not. I don't need to do a hard sell or payment plan or fake scarcity with countdown timers or any of that nonsense.
It's pretty simple: you either want to do this (and ultimately believe you can) or you don't.
If you don't, no worries. I wish you all the best.
But if you do, just click the orange BUY IT NOW button and you'll go to our online order form. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Complete your order, and you'll get IMMEDIATE access to the full Getting the Money program plus these bonuses....
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
You are fully protected by our 30-day, money back, 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't think that the Getting the Money system can help you solve the #1 problem in your real estate investing, just send us an email to let us know and we'll issue a prompt refund.
Yes. Residential, commercial, land, anything and everything.
Yep. Raise as much or as little as you want.
You're telling yourself a big ol' lie. Seriously. I guarantee you know people who have money to invest. That's just the fear talking.
You can't afford me. :-)
No! That's a big myth. Hard money loans are really expensive but when you raise private money you're in charge of the rate you pay. One of our students, Roberta Eastman, holds the record for paying the lowest rate on private money raised at 3.55%.
Awesome! I can't wait to work with you. See you in the member's area!